Supply List 2017-2018
- 12 #1.3mm Mechanical Pencils- triangular barrel design, easy to hold
- 1 K-2 Classroom Primary Journal – 100 sheets, 200 pages
- 1 Composition NoteBook– 7 1/2″ x 9 3/4″, wide ruled, 100 sheets
- 1 pair Scissors – left-handed if your child is left-handed
- 1 Wooden ruler- measuring metric and 1/16 ” scale, 30 cm
- 1 Sharpie-extra fine
- 1 box Crayola Twistable Crayons – 24 count
- 1 box Classic Crayola Markers – broad line, 10 count
- 1 Clean sock-small (reusable eraser for whiteboard) labeled with name
- 3 Erasers-hi-polymer, white
- 1 Crayola Washable Watercolor Set -8 colors
- 1 pair of Earbuds-placed in a plastic bag labeled with name
- 4 Plastic folders-with bottom pockets (2 red, 2 blue)
- 2 Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes-purple container, scrubbing fibers
- 2 Facial tissue boxes- large
- 1 Paper towel roll –large
- 1 container of Wet Ones-antibacterial, fresh scent, 40 count
- 1 box of Ziploc bags-gallon sized, girls only
- 1 box of Ziploc bags-quart sized, boys only
No Rolling Backpacks-They do not fit in the class closet.
No Binders or Pencil Boxes/Bags-They do not fit in the student desks.
An individual storage tub will be provided to each student for their supplies on the first day of school. Label all personal use items and send supplies to school with your child in a large bag. Second graders must carry supplies to their class line and into class on the first day of school (demonstrating independence). All cleaning supplies and items used for whole class can be sent to school on the following day.
Below are items that may be requested later in the year if needed.
- 2 Glue sticks – small
- 1 box Dry Erase Markers – fine point